This information can be obtained by either visiting the web sites of the major monuments or by googling the term “tour operators” along with the name of the city.
At the visitor center, one can book half or full day tours. Generally speaking, the half day tours cover sightseeing highlights.
1. Mike's Garden Tours (tel./fax 09/846-5350;
2. Tamaki Hikoi (tel. 0800/282-552 in NZ) – walking tour of the Maori area.
3. Bush & Beach (tel. 09/837-4130)– coastal experience tour.
4. Potiki Adventures (tel. 0800/692-3836 in NZ). – specializes in Maori tours.
5. Fullers Auckland, Ferry Building, Quay Street (tel. 09/367-9111)- water tours.
6. The Pride of Auckland, at the National Maritime Museum, Quay Street (tel. 09/373-4557;) offers a dinner cruise.
7. Soren Larsen (tel. 0800/767-365 in NZ, or 09/817-8799;), for tall ship tours available December through February.
8. Sail New Zealand (tel. 0800/397-567 in NZ, or 09/359-5987;),
9. Island Escape Cruises (tel. 09/358-1717; ) for longer cruises.
Medeu Ice Skating Rink Address: Medeu Ice Skating Rink, 15 km southeast of downtown Almaty (30 minutes car drive, 45 minutes by bus) Phone: + 7 (727) 271 6211 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://medey.kz/en/ The city’s iconic Olympic sized skating rink, claimed to be the largest speed-skating rink in the world! The rink, sitting 1700 meters above sea-level, has trained world-cl...
The Royal palace is situated in the heart of the city on the island of Riddatholmen. The palace, among the largest surviving ones in Europe, is the official residence of the royal family of Sweden and forms the chief venue for official state events. Built in baroque style, the palace has been designed by Nicodemus Tessin from a 1692 design. Some parts of the older medieval Castle of Three Crowns, ...
Causeway Bay is in the Northern area of the Island. It is one of the world's most expensive shopping areas to rent a place. It has the famous Times Square indoor shopping plaza, the famous Japanese store Sogo, The World Trade Centre, Fashion Island, Fashion Walk, Windsor House, and Lee Gardens. It is the trendy, upmarket area popular with the fashion conscious youth. It has some great hotels and s...
Casablanca Twin Center is a bold piece of architecture that represents a modern and enterprising Casablanca. Reaching a height of 100m, this building is a vibrant commercial center. The tower houses offices, dwellings and commercial establishments, the latter on the first five floors. Terraces, bars and restaurants occupy the top floor. Three basement car parks provide ample parking. Address: B...