While driving in Male, as in any other country, make sure you are carrying your international driving license with you. Be cautious on the roads and keep in mind the following points in mind while driving:
* Pay full attention to the traffic signals.
* Maintain a decent speed. Don't drive fast
* Never drive when you are drunk.
* It is always preferable to take a small break, if you are driving a long distance.
* Always wear the safety belts.
* If you have to reverse, do it slowly and carefully.
* Even the pedestrians need to observe the road rules of road crossing & walking on the pavement.
* People driving two wheelers should make it a point to wear protective helmets.