This information can be obtained by either visiting the web sites of the major monuments or by googling the term “tour operators” along with the name of the city.
At the visitor center, one can book half or full day tours. Generally speaking, the half day tours cover sightseeing highlights.
1. Mike's Garden Tours (tel./fax 09/846-5350;
2. Tamaki Hikoi (tel. 0800/282-552 in NZ) – walking tour of the Maori area.
3. Bush & Beach (tel. 09/837-4130)– coastal experience tour.
4. Potiki Adventures (tel. 0800/692-3836 in NZ). – specializes in Maori tours.
5. Fullers Auckland, Ferry Building, Quay Street (tel. 09/367-9111)- water tours.
6. The Pride of Auckland, at the National Maritime Museum, Quay Street (tel. 09/373-4557;) offers a dinner cruise.
7. Soren Larsen (tel. 0800/767-365 in NZ, or 09/817-8799;), for tall ship tours available December through February.
8. Sail New Zealand (tel. 0800/397-567 in NZ, or 09/359-5987;),
9. Island Escape Cruises (tel. 09/358-1717; ) for longer cruises.
This commercial skyscraper is the second tallest building in Saudi Arabia (after the Kingdom Center) and is located in the business district of Riyadh. It contains a shopping center with international brands at its base and a viewing deck on higher floors, as well as a luxury hotel and numerous restaurants. The tower is most famous for the glass globe near its summit. ...
Chicago can boast of being a very child-friendly city with all there is for them to see and do. Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum This is the only museum that currently has two full size planetarium theatres. A permanent exhibition, Shoot for the Moon, highlights the exciting stories of space exploration and America’s bold plans to return to the moon. In Mission: Moon, young visito...
The Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum is home to the largest collection of air and space artifacts, including the Wright Brothers' first airplane asnd the space suit that Neil Armstrong wore during his historic walk on the moon. Jefferson Drove on the National Mall Tel: 202.633.1000 (voice/tape) or 202.633.5285 (TTY) Website: www.si.edu ...
For the little bundles of joy, a range of fun-filled activities have been designed. These include petting zoo and horse rides, skateboard facilities, stilts, trikes, sandpit, swings and indoor game area as well as a wading pool. Address: Peder Lykkes Vej 71-73 ...