This information can be obtained by either visiting the web sites of the major monuments or by googling the term “tour operators” along with the name of the city.
At the visitor center, one can book half or full day tours. Generally speaking, the half day tours cover sightseeing highlights.
1. Mike's Garden Tours (tel./fax 09/846-5350;
2. Tamaki Hikoi (tel. 0800/282-552 in NZ) – walking tour of the Maori area.
3. Bush & Beach (tel. 09/837-4130)– coastal experience tour.
4. Potiki Adventures (tel. 0800/692-3836 in NZ). – specializes in Maori tours.
5. Fullers Auckland, Ferry Building, Quay Street (tel. 09/367-9111)- water tours.
6. The Pride of Auckland, at the National Maritime Museum, Quay Street (tel. 09/373-4557;) offers a dinner cruise.
7. Soren Larsen (tel. 0800/767-365 in NZ, or 09/817-8799;), for tall ship tours available December through February.
8. Sail New Zealand (tel. 0800/397-567 in NZ, or 09/359-5987;),
9. Island Escape Cruises (tel. 09/358-1717; ) for longer cruises.
Malabar Hills is an elite and posh residential area of Mumbai. It also has a few places of tourist interest like Walkeshwar Temple, Banganga Tank, Parsi Tower of Silence, Hanging Gardens, etc. Malabar Hills is the highest point in the city center being 50 meters above sea level. With some spectacular views of the city surroundings, Malabar Hill is a must-see place. Location: South Mumba...
Children’s museum is a children’s attraction in Copenhagen where the main aim of the museum is to relive the history of Denmark in the eyes of children. Children are dressed up as historical figures and are given an environment to act out historical events. Address: Ny Vestergade 10, 1471 København K – Denmark Phone: +45 33 13 44 11 Website: http://www.nationalmuseet.dk ...
Located at 16 Street 360, this is the place your kids will love. Take them there for breakfast or lunch. While the delicious food arrives, kids can play in the fully toy-equipped play area and enjoy themselves. ...
The tour allows you to enjoy the opportunity of discovering the beauty of nature at the same time enhance your botanical knowledge by having exposure to over 10,000 different species of flora. Covering an enormous area of 38 hectares this place where you are accompanied with a travel guide allows you to educate yourself and enjoy the dazzling surroundings simultaneously. Address: Observatory ...