This information can be obtained by either visiting the web sites of the major monuments or by googling the term “tour operators” along with the name of the city.
At the visitor center, one can book half or full day tours. Generally speaking, the half day tours cover sightseeing highlights.
1. Mike's Garden Tours (tel./fax 09/846-5350;
2. Tamaki Hikoi (tel. 0800/282-552 in NZ) – walking tour of the Maori area.
3. Bush & Beach (tel. 09/837-4130)– coastal experience tour.
4. Potiki Adventures (tel. 0800/692-3836 in NZ). – specializes in Maori tours.
5. Fullers Auckland, Ferry Building, Quay Street (tel. 09/367-9111)- water tours.
6. The Pride of Auckland, at the National Maritime Museum, Quay Street (tel. 09/373-4557;) offers a dinner cruise.
7. Soren Larsen (tel. 0800/767-365 in NZ, or 09/817-8799;), for tall ship tours available December through February.
8. Sail New Zealand (tel. 0800/397-567 in NZ, or 09/359-5987;),
9. Island Escape Cruises (tel. 09/358-1717; ) for longer cruises.
1.Melbourne Aquarium The ocean is an enchanting place with vibrancy in life which varies from clime to clime and geographical area adding a certain mystery to the wonders of the sea. Australia which by virtue of its location is home to some of the most wonderful sea life found anywhere in the world. And although many of us would love to see it first hand, that is not always possible. Thi...
Formerly known as the Hotel de Ville and rebranded as the People’s Committee Hall, the City Hall is a strikingly beautiful French colonial building and an important monument to the Vietnamese. The entrance is a popular place to have your photograph taken by the statue of Uncle Ho. Location: Nguyen Hue Street, District 1 &nbs...
Located north of the National Monument, the official residence and office of the Indonesian president is open to the public on weekends for free. ...
The National Leprechaun Museum takes visitors deep into Celtic culture to discover what really lies behind tales of leprechauns, rainbows and pots of gold. The first ever visitor attraction dedicated to the world of Irish myth, it opens up a magical world full of fascinating folklore and enchanting stories. A fairytale for adults and children alike, this captivating and interactive experience...