This information can be obtained by either visiting the web sites of the major monuments or by googling the term “tour operators” along with the name of the city.
At the visitor center, one can book half or full day tours. Generally speaking, the half day tours cover sightseeing highlights.
1. Mike's Garden Tours (tel./fax 09/846-5350;
2. Tamaki Hikoi (tel. 0800/282-552 in NZ) – walking tour of the Maori area.
3. Bush & Beach (tel. 09/837-4130)– coastal experience tour.
4. Potiki Adventures (tel. 0800/692-3836 in NZ). – specializes in Maori tours.
5. Fullers Auckland, Ferry Building, Quay Street (tel. 09/367-9111)- water tours.
6. The Pride of Auckland, at the National Maritime Museum, Quay Street (tel. 09/373-4557;) offers a dinner cruise.
7. Soren Larsen (tel. 0800/767-365 in NZ, or 09/817-8799;), for tall ship tours available December through February.
8. Sail New Zealand (tel. 0800/397-567 in NZ, or 09/359-5987;),
9. Island Escape Cruises (tel. 09/358-1717; ) for longer cruises.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the world’s largest indoor theme park and the world’s first Ferrari themed park. As with most things in the UAE, it is the largest attraction of its kind. It is an intense multi-sensory experience and a must-visit for families, fans and enthusiasts. The Park offers more than 20 Ferrari-inspired rides and attractions, including a wide array of rides for adults and childr...
is a wide garden complex with a structure on the hill of el Carmel designed by Gaudy. ...
The Republic Square is beautifully built with green grass and lush plantation, along the northern waterfront. It is Male's most popular venue amongst adults and children alike for social gatherings and recreation. On the Eastern end of the square stands the official flag post on which the largest permanent flag in the country is hoisted. When you arrive in Male, this is the place where you are ...
Take a walk a little off the center of the city to see the war side of Bucharest. Collections in the military museum give a word by word account of the wars that Bucharest has gone through and the revolution that the city faced. Outside, the yard displays a collection of tanks, guns and helicopters that were used up until the 20th century. The recollections present a very true picture of all Wars ...