Ba Da Pagoda

Ba Da Pagoda was originally called Sung Khanh Pagoda and was built in 1056 AD, during the Ly Thanh Ton Dynasty. The original temple has long disappeared and has been called many names throughout its history. It is located at the end of a narrow alley off a street that runs between the Ho Hoan Kiem Lake and St Joseph's Cathedral.

More Places-To-Visit in Hanoi
Army Museum
Ba Da Pagoda
Bach Ma Pagoda
Central Circus
Co Luong Temple
Den Huong Tuong