Al Jabber Awarded Concourse 3 Contract
Published by Irhal
Chief Operating Officer for Al Jabber Engineering and Contracting said yesterday they won a Dh3.4 billion contract to build Concourse 3 at Dubai International Airport. Fatima Obaid Al Jaber said they signed the contract on Monday and the execution period is 2 ½ years. Concourse 3 is scheduled to open in 2011, boosting the airports passenger capacity from the initially planned 70 million per year to 80 million…

Previously a joint venture led by Al Habtoor Leighton withdrew from the Concourse 3 saying the partners could not agree on terms.
More Travel News
All travel news
Airline News
Qatar Airways Resumes Flights to Philadelphia
The airline marks Philadelphia as its 14th destination in North America
Read full story
Travel News
Thailand Unveils Summer Holiday 2026 Shopping
This summer, Central Shopping Centers invites international visitors to experience the best of shopping, dining, and leisure with Summer Holiday 2026, running from 20 July – 30 September 2026. Created exclusively for international tourists, the campaign offers shopping privileges across Thailand’s five world-class shopping malls: centralwOrld, Central Park…
Read full story
Travel News
Special "Ahlan Jordan" Prices for Tourists
The Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities and the Jordan Tourism Board, in cooperation with tourism associations, have launched the integrated digital platform "Ahlan Jordan" as part of measures to support the tourism sector and address the impact of regional circumstances on travel activity.
Read full story
Airline News
Flydubai increases flights to Milan and Naples
flydubai, the Dubai-based carrier, has increased its daily operations between Dubai and Naples and is set to boost its flights to Milan-Bergamo to a double-daily operation from 31 July, enhancing passenger connectivity to Italy.
Read full story